Thursday, April 29, 2010

SPACE Alternative Comics & Press Convention, Columbus OH


Our Michigan CCS (college for creative studies) tribe took over most of a long wall of tables at this modest sized convention. We met lots of great folks and I was impressed by the level of quality shown by the other exhibitors. Most of the work was nicely packaged with many people using print shops and on-demand online printing services. I would have liked to see more hand crafted work including silk screening, original sketch work and even alternative crafts.

At my table I offered my new Zombie Carnival prints and standees. Additionally I sold Zombie Field Guides and Fat Camp Sketchbooks. I went through nearly all of my mini-Moo cards and will be getting more of them shortly.

Read more about this and next year's SPACE... http://www.backporchcomics.com/space.htm

No comments: